Sunday, February 17, 2008

Awesome mailboxes

Last week, we entered into our new house which is a very big bungalow with a big lawn in the front. My parents gave me the freedom to decorate the lawn with whatever I like. I instantly bought a bird cage and then a chair to sit in the lawn during the evenings. But then, something was missing. When I was thinking about it, I realized one thing that everybody sees daily in cartoons, a mailbox.

I found this wonderful site called mailboxandbeyond dot com where in one can find the best of the best residential mailboxes, address plaques and sundials at an affordable price. They offer a wide range of products to its customers and sell only the top brands products such as Whitehall, Mayne etc., Another advantage of this site is that most of the designs are self made which makes them look trendy and attractive.

They also sell gift articles too. Recently, I gifted my friend, a very beautiful and custom designed address plaques which he treasured it a lot. He thanked me for the gift. They accept all types of credit cards and importantly, provide shipping free of cost. So, get your decorating articles here immediately.

No comments: