Sunday, January 27, 2008

Smorty - a boon for bloggers

Last month, I started this blog without knowing what to put in. Since, I ve started this blog to post about movies, the task was made simple for me. My friend told me the advantages of blogging. But after only 1 month of blogging, I was beginning to lose interest when I heard that there are some sites which pay money for writing reviews but initially I thought those are just pranks played by my friend. But when I was just searching about this topic on the net, I found that Smorty is one such site which really offers money if we write good reviews. On hearing this, my joy knew know bounds. The concept is really simple. We can blog for money too. Advertisers need publicity about their site which many not know. The best place nowadays to give publicity is online. Bloggers are the only people who regularly update their site. Thus blog advertising is the best task. So by offering them some money and in turn asking them to write reviews so that they advertise on blogs about their site and this is a very good task. Smorty, acts as a middleman in providing us with the offers. We will get paid for blogging just by sitting at our workplace. So why delay yourself, immediately register in this site and start earning money.

No comments: